I was looking for a service where I could have my vacation property stocked with food and beverages prior to our arrival for vacation. I poked around on Google and found a company listed for our area (N. Lake Tahoe) that seemed to have the services that we required, so I performed my due diligence by calling to local agencies to confirm that they were, in fact, a business. Guess what? They had absolutely no licensing - not even a basic business license for their city. Also, the business is listed as having a PO Box. The number listed is a cell phone.

There is also no one by the name of the listed business owner listed in the city.

Here, take my keys "mystery company"...I don't think so.

So, these people who would ask you for a copy of your house key have no license, no physical address and no land-line telephone??? I don't think that I will be calling them for service after all.

Had an Experience with North Lake Tahoe Grocery Service?

Comments

This is the owner, we do in fact have a licensee number and is a ligit business here in lake tahoe. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me directly. Thank you for your imput.

Best Regards.